Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

DAY 1 *Beads*

So I got this bracelet... and the beads each have special meaning.
Black Onyx~ Courage & Determination
* To remember to believe in your inner strengths when doing what it takes to make your dreams reality.
Clear Quartz~ Clarity & Truth
* To remember to believe in yourself, your passion, your purpose.

** I chose this as my first picture post for 2010 because I'm hoping this year brings new dreams and passions to explore... and everytime I wear this bracelet, it'll remind me to believe that anything is possible!

1 comment:

  1. One of the first things I did when I decided to claim my life as my own was to get jewelry that reminded me to be whole--be true. Somehow having a concrete reminder has helped me! Hopefully this helps you!

    ReplyDelete