Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

Taking on the challenge...

So I came across this post... and I'm not so sure I'll follow it exactly, but will do something similar... And my pictures will be taken with my Kodak EasyShare.
http://www.langwitches.org/blog/photos/365/2010/
My friend Jan is also challenging herself... so check out her blog here. I had quite the year in 2009... I was blessed with connecting and building friendships through the technology conferences I attended. I was also able to do some traveling... which I LOVE! Over the course of the year, I found myself in Philly (numerous times), Maryland, Washington DC, Chicago (briefly), San Francisco, and New York City. 2009 opened my eyes to many things. I experienced new friendships, love & laughter... as well as heartache. I gained relationships... and let relationships go. But overall, the events of 2009 all helped me to become the person I am today. I'm ready to start 2010 re-energized!

No comments:

Post a Comment