Pages


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 ~Choices~

Life is all about choices. We choose the clothes we wear each day... the career we have... the people we want (or in some cases do not want) to spend our time with. We even choose our emotions... whether we want to be happy, sad, or angry. Choices. I'm gonna be honest. Choices can be annoying. I hate being asked to pick a movie, or a restaurant, or even what I want for my birthday. I'm often an indecisive person, and I'll be the first to admit that I have not always made the best choices along the way. One thing I have learned though... is that choices eventually shape us and guide us in directions that were certainly unplanned. Choices can be fun... and choices can be heartbreaking. Choices can move us closer to or farther away from something. Choices.
As I was making dinner tonight, I had to point out my sign in the kitchen... because I do not run a restaurant... and even dinner is about choices.

~ Look for your choices, pick the best one, then go with it. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment